Thursday, August 26, 2004

No fun

so now comes actual moving. i hired movers because, well, i live on the 3rd floor, have a ton of stuff, and seriously feel that this is exactly why i have a job. to hire people to do the things i don't wanna. one day i will make enough to get people to pack for me. build a bookshelf, i'll do that myself, but move a bookshelf, they have people to do that. so i hired Rabbit Movers. the guy seems nice. i'm trying to move a lot before then so they are just coming for furniture. i mean, its 7 blocks, i can manage some stuff.

i swear i have more to say. just focused right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger shivery said...

man, movers are well worth every penny you pay for them--i hired some for my move a few months ago and i still consider it some of the best money i've ever spent.

August 26, 2004 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Li said...

This will be my second big move, and my second move with movers. i am no fool!

August 26, 2004 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home